Basic Information on Data Protection
Identity: Brothers Collection S.L. - CIF: B-90402272 Postal Address: Carretera de Carmona, 51, Block 11, 4A, Sevilla, 41008 Phone: (+34) 955289002 Email: mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting
In Misterpatron.com we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to meet the contact requests received, manage product orders, as well as, where appropriate, the shipment, billing and collection of them, to meet possible complaints from users and customers, to manage the sending of own or third party information that may be of interest and to send you our newsletter or Newsletter. The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, or its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Consent of the interested party
The use of your data in the conditions described above is permitted by the European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes; you can revoke the consent given at any time);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed with you;
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to get a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so compensate for possible damages to your rights to the protection of your data;
The Recipients will be Brothers Collection S.L., a company in charge of Misterpatron.com server and e-mail management and delivery company as direct marketing newsletters.
- The data collected will be used in Mr. Patron for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers or employees.
- Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute intrusion protection in data transmissions through the internet or from a website, we and our server company make every effort to maintain the necessary physical, electronic and procedural protection measures to guarantee the protection of your information in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements.
- All your data is stored on secure servers (or secure physical copies) of our property or our company in charge of Mr. Patron's server, and to access and use them our security criteria and policies (or other equivalents of our server company).
- On the other hand, part of the information collected with third companies will be shared, to send to the user advertising and commercial information of direct marketing type (collectively “Ads”) about products and services offered by Mr. Patron and third parties, adapted to the interests of the user. We will obtain the user's consent to process your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether in Mr. Patron we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Mr. Patron will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.